Thursday, January 22, 2009

My return to Centerstage Minnesota

by Doug MacRostie

After a few weeks staying at home with my wife and my 13 day old son Escher – its exciting to get back into CSMN (even though it SUCKS leaving home…even more so than before!).


Tonight I’ll be playing what I think was the “best” interview on CSMN last year. It was my conversation with The Limns – I picked this one because I think the band really opens up and shares and I felt I learned a lot during the conversation and its some amazing insight into the band.


Also tonight I’ve got a Wookiefoot tribute to Guantanamo, plus new music from Mark Olson and Gary Louris.


I’ll also play a set of music for Escher, including Mason Jennings, Uncle Shurley and The Tisdales.

Next week my guest will be the progressive folk rock duo Lehto and Wright, so we’ll hear some of that tonight as well.


It’s good to be back (absence makes the heart grow fonder) and I hope you can log on or tune in tonight and enjoy!


ROCK ON!

Doug


www.kaxe.org, then click on “Listen live”

Or 91.7 in Grand Rapids, 89.9 in Brainerd and 105.3 in Bemidji.

No comments: